- Benang Kelambu Waterfall
- lombok Coffe and Cacao Plantation
- Down Hill
- Danau Biru
Benang Kelambu Waterfall is part of Mount Rinjani National Park which is located in Aik Berik Village, Batu Keliang District, Central Lombok Regency. this waterfall is very popular for tourist visits because its shape is very unique, resembling a curtain. cycling on this area would be wonderfull experince for you.
We will pick up you in your hotel around 7.30 am and we will drive 1 hour to the gate of the waterfall, you will have local guide who will assist you to explore the waterfall, After that we will right back to the gate of the waterfall and prepare our bike trip, Please ride carefull because at the first we will ride at step down road after this we will ride through the coffee and Cacao Plantations and try coffee at local coffee shop, we will continous our ride trough the rice field and our bike ride will finish at Danau Biru Lake where you can try canoe over there. And from there we will take you back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Soft drinks and mineral water
- Any additional expenses
What to bring
- Biking clothes
- Sportive shoes
- This is a biking trip that requires a good level of fitness. Every participant should be in good health.
- All our guides speak English.
Minimum group size
- The minimum group size for this activity is 2 people.
- If you want to this trip alone, the price is difference.